Compliance with Applicable Law
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information in line with all applicable laws including the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation, 2019.
Consent and Storage of Information
Axxela requires your consent to collect and process the information you provide on our website. By providing information to us on our website, you are giving us your consent to collect and process the information in the manner provided below. When you provide information on our website, we typically do not store this information on our website as the information is directed for immediate processing.
When you send an email or other communications to Axxela, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Third Party Sites
Processing of Personal Information
Axxela only processes personal information:
- to enable us respond to your queries;
- for auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services; and
- for developing new services; and
Choices for Personal Information
When you want to contact us, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different from the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Axxela would only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- If we have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any personal information;
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (c) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Axxela, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.